Prism Book Tours.Catch a Fallen Star
(Grace Note Records #2)
by Amy Vastine
Adult Contemporary Romance
Mass Market Paperback & ebook, 384 pages
December 1st 2016 by Harlequin Heartwarming
He's got to save his career—and himself
Hitting rock bottom has landed country star Boone Williams in the middle of his worst nightmare: a recording studio on a horse therapy farm hours away from Nashville. He has no interest in dealing with his problems or writing a new album. And he's definitely not interested in the gorgeous, feisty mom of one of Helping Hooves's young clients. She doesn't even know who he is! But his record label is one tabloid story from cutting him loose, and Boone can't seem to turn around without bumping into Ruby and her daughter, Violet. Clearly, Boone's not going to get what he wants. Could Ruby be just what he needs?
Other Books in the Series
The Girl He Used to Love
(Grace Note Records #1)
by Amy Vastine
Adult Contemporary Romance
Mass Market Paperback & ebook, 368 pages
July 1st 2016 by Harlequin Heartwarming
The past will always be between them
He swore he'd never return home. Then a flat tire lands Dean Presley back in Grass Lake, Tennessee, and he's forced to confront the woman he left behind. Faith Stratton was once the love of his life. Now her gifted brother could be the rising Nashville star Dean needs for his struggling music label. But it means taking Sawyer away from the horse therapy farm that Faith's so proud of. That won't be easy, especially since those old feelings that started all the trouble… Well, let's just say he can't go back there, because he doesn't want to relive the memories of the terrible accident that drove them apart.
Holly's Top 10 Reasons Ruby Should Date a Country Music Star
Thank you so much for hosting me on your blog today! Catch a Fallen Star features a country music star attempting to get his career back but gaining so much more. Boone Williams is a recovering alcoholic who almost lost everything because of his addiction. He’s trying to get his life together when he meets Ruby. Ruby Wynn is a single mother, looking to find a way to get as far away from her deadbeat ex-husband because all he ever does is let their daughter down. She’s not looking to fall in love with someone else’s deadbeat ex-husband, even if he is a famous country star. Her best friend is a huge Boone Williams fan, though, and she’d give just about anything to live vicariously through Ruby. Here’s Holly’s Top 10 Reasons Ruby Should Date a Country Music Star:
1. He can afford to take you on exotic vacations to places like Bora Bora or Fiji. You could even stay in one of those bungalows over the water. If anyone needs a vacation, it’s a single mother of a teenaged girl. You deserve it, woman.
2. He wears a cowboy hat and plays guitar. *Swoon*
3. Country music singers are in touch with their feelings. He might sing about drowning them in alcohol ... but he definitely has feelings.
4. He could write a song about you. There’s nothing more romantic than hearing someone profess their love while strumming a guitar.
5. Country music stars seem to know all the other country music stars. Date one, meet them ALL! (And then introduce them to your best friend)
6. Kissing one in public can make you famous overnight. Who doesn’t want to see themselves on the cover of People Magazine?
7. Country boys have manners. At least they do if their mama raised them right. He’ll be sure to hold open doors and make sure you’ve been fed. We both know cooking is not your thing.
8. He’s had his heart broken once or twice (just listen to his songs). He knows what it feels like, so there’s no way he would do it to you … right?
9. He looks so darn good in jeans.
10. Did I mention the hat wearing and the guitar playing? *Double swoon*
What would be your reason for dating a country music star?
December 12th: Launch
December 19th: Grand Finale
- 1 winner will win a grand prize of The Girl He Used to Love, A Heartwarming Holiday anthology, winner’s choice of CD or MP3 of Tim McGraw’s album Damn Country Music, and a guitar Christmas ornament (US only)
- 5 winners will win an ebook of A Heartwarming Holiday anthology and a 20% off coupon for a Heartwarming novel of their choice from Harlequin.com (open internationally)
- 5 winners will win The Girl He Used to Love (paperbacks US, ebook international)
- Ends December 23rd