Home

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kreation Kween

 

Hello! I just wanted to let you all know that I started an Etsy shop called Kreation Kween. It was long in coming, but I am excited to finally have it open and hopefully running for a significant amount of time. https://www.etsy.com/shop/KreationKween?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I intend to add more, but for now I am selling adorable bookmarks, a plush kitten, two elegant tiaras, a crochet headband, and several pre-made and custom friendship bracelets. I hope you don't mind if I share a few pictures.



I hand-stitched the kitten because I am not able to reach a sewing machine, but it still looks cute!








I made a tiara for my Halloween costume and was given so many compliments that I decided to make a few more. This is one of the two on Etsy. The other is quite different and neither is the same as the one I made for my princess costume.










I found the idea for the bookmarks on good old Pinterest. They fit on the corner of the page and to an extent look like they are eating the page. All of them are animal-themed and super adorable, at least in my opinion.






If you are wondering about the title, a friend helped me come up with it. A few years ago (I did say it was long in coming) she helped me brainstorm ideas and one of the ones I liked the most was changing the spelling of Creation to Kreation. My last name begins with K, my first begins with E, and my middle name begins with A. All three of my initial are present in the name and it signifies what I do: Create. The second word, "Kween," kind of goes with the first in several ways. I thought I would keep in the same fashion and misspell it also. I was Queen, but the letters make the same or a similar sound. I also don't like bragging, so this is a way to slightly disguise the meaning of being a "Kween of Kreation". Were any of you so caught up in the misspelling that you didn't notice the meaning of the name?

Do any of you have shops on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment